Sunday 9 June 2013

Chubby heaven

chubbearr: mmmm woof



chubbearr:

mmmm woof

chubbearr: woof



chubbearr:

woof

chubbyaddiction: gregsilvermans: Sexy I'd go every day to...



chubbyaddiction:

gregsilvermans:

Sexy

I'd go every day to this bar, lol…

chubbyaddiction: imshaych: Meet my DELICIOUS friend MATT!!  ...















chubbyaddiction:

imshaych:

Meet my DELICIOUS friend MATT!!   isn't he SCRUMPTIOUS?!!!

What a cute hottie…

Photo









chubbyaddiction: bearbad: #fat #beard #bear #bears #chub...



chubbyaddiction:

bearbad:

#fat #beard #bear #bears #chub #mrbeaverhousen

Summer where are you, lol…

chubadmirer: Chubs y Algo Más…



chubadmirer:

Chubs y Algo Más…

acoustickub: It's my second bowl.



acoustickub:

It's my second bowl.

chibearphx: rubbing  out another one



chibearphx:

rubbing  out another one

mattynapalm: djshorty73: cute Mhmm



mattynapalm:

djshorty73:

cute

Mhmm

Photo



fuzzybearhug: "Without you, I feel naked…"



fuzzybearhug:

"Without you, I feel naked…"

Photo



done-in-darkness: http://done-in-darkness.tumblr.com : oh...





















done-in-darkness:

http://done-in-darkness.tumblr.com : oh hell yeah…there would be lots of fucking with this one.  he's sexy as hell.

Punkxxnguin a.k.a. POLxxORPH  3/5

OMG!

gordounder: wow



gordounder:

wow

bearsonthebrain: Steve and JD



bearsonthebrain:

Steve and JD

Photo





















midnightrazor246: go here



midnightrazor246:

go here

scouseruggersrudemen: lawcub: Me fucking a fleshjack ice in my...



scouseruggersrudemen:

lawcub:

Me fucking a fleshjack ice in my dorm room.

Belly overhang and end worth waiting for

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment