Friday 7 June 2013

TheDominatrixStore

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



This milking mail task involves a dildo, if you don't have...



This milking mail task involves a dildo, if you don't have one….(shame on you if you don't)…..then you must improvise for now, and a little bowl, a little doggies bowl or baby plastic feeding plate would be perfect, all My little darlings must be trained in sucking cocks and of course satisfying them in your smooth tight little sissy cunts.
Take off your panties, I want you to leave them hanging from just one ankle, I always like to see that. Begin to suck on the cock, imagine its real and  dribbling pre-cum down your sissy throat, making you gag, how I would love to see that, how I would laugh at your humiliation, your head being held firmly by a big strong Man, slapping your face every time you gag on his fat cock, lovely!
Now make the cock nice and wet, take it deeper into your mouth leaving your pretty lipstick on it, so there is no mistake on what you have been doing with it, you little slut.
Is your little clit oozing milk? Don't you dare waste a single a drop! I want you to wipe it with your finger and place it in your mouth, and if by chance it does drop on the floor then get on your hands and knees and lap it up like the sissy pet you are!

I wish I was there to lube your tight slut hole, rubbing your sissy clit as I slip My latex finger deep inside making your hips rise and little girly moans coming from your painted lips, slipping My favourite strap-on deep inside you, My rhythm slow at first and will only fuck you harder and faster if I think your begging is sufficient for a sissy slut………Now I want "you" to fuck yourself, imagine My hard black cock entering you, holding onto your hips as I thrust deeper inside, My little sissy whore, Mistress loves to fuck you, wants to fuck you, feeling your tightness gripping My cock, My sweet satin sissy bitch, this is all your good for, to use your wet mouth and tight sissy cunt for abuse and pleasure…….Your clit had better be hard, stroke that pathetic clit of yours, My Pussy gets so wet every time I fuck My sweet slut, and when I'm done fucking you I shall lay back and have you pleasure Me, now make that cliti of yours milk, I demand attention, I want to see sissy milk, I want your wet tongue inside Me now.
 "oh what a lucky slut you are" 

Photo



A maid should always be ready to serve, should always be ready...



A maid should always be ready to serve, should always be ready please, should always be ready to be used!

Satin Hobble Maid



Satin Hobble Maid

Satin Hobble Maid



Satin Hobble Maid

Strict School Ma'am



Strict School Ma'am

Strict School Ma'am



Strict School Ma'am

Photo



Photo



Photo





Photo





Photo





Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment